Look & feel
On this page
Dashboards have a lot of tweakable options to make them work for you in your situation.
- logo: Display any image on the top left side of your dashboard.
- header: Add a clarifying text like a team or environment name. This is separate from your custom URL or domain.
- tags: Specify the tags of the checks you want to show on the dashboard. By default we show all checks. You can also choose to hide the tags from the dashboard.
- screen width: Some screens are bigger than others, pick whether we should center the content or use the whole width.
- refresh rate: Choose how often we should poll for new results and statuses.
- pagination: Depending on your screen height and amount of checks, we can paginate through them so you have a full overview without sacrificing legibility per check.
You can contribute to this documentation by editing this page on Github