On this page
Headless Recorder is a Chrome extension that records your browser interactions and generates a Puppeteer or Playwright script. Use it to create Checkly browser checks without writing any code.
Headless Recorder has the following features:
- Records clicks and type events.
- Records form entries like dropdowns, radio buttons, checkboxes etc.
- Records screenshots.
setViewportSizeand other useful clauses.
- Generates a Puppeteer or Playwright script, ready for copy & pasting.
- Shows which events are being recorded.
- Offers configuration options to tweak the generated code.
- Is open source, check the code on the GitHub repo