Headless Recorder 1.0 is live 🚀
Headless Recorder is a Chrome extension that records your browser interactions and generates a Puppeteer or Playwright script. Use it to create Checkly browser checks without writing any code.
Headless Recorder has the following features:
- Records clicks and type events.
- Records form entries like dropdowns, radio buttons, checkboxes etc.
- Records screenshots.
setViewportSizeand other useful clauses.
- Generates Playwright or Puppeteer scripts, ready for copy & pasting.
- Previews selectors for elements on hover.
- Shows which events are being recorded.
- Offers configuration options to tweak the generated code.
- Run your checks directly on Checkly.
- Is open source. Check the code on the GitHub repo, PRs are welcome! 🙌
- Install Headless Recorder and tweak some options.
- Learn how to record scripts.
- Learn about some of the current limitations of Headless Recorder and how to file bugs and feature request.
You can contribute to this documentation by editing this page on Github