- Remote (GMT +3/-3)
- Full time
About the role
Checkly is looking for an experienced Backend (Node.js) developer. This is a great opportunity to join an early stage company, influence the product roadmap and help us do what we love most: building the best monitoring platform for developers.
Harden & expand our backend
Our backend runs on Hapi.js and a collection of custom job runners and Lambda applications distributed around the globe. We ran almost 850 million checks already and are ramping up for a lot more.
You will help us build out new features and expand existing features. We have a TON of exciting stuff lined up. You work on scaling our current backend platform to meet the demands of our growing business.
- You have deep experience in building applications with node.js in a professional product (SaaS) environment.
- You have experience in writing tests for frontend and backend.
- You like to work in a growing company with experienced founders.
- You know how to communicate with coworkers and customers in English.
- You are quick to pick up on new stuff and enjoy the process of learning new things.
- You love making software!
- Experience with building SaaS tools for developers.
- Experience with scaling backends and optimizing performance.
- Experience with security best practices.
- You find Rust impressive but don’t want to migrate our backend from nodejs
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Working hours are flexible and we support families: you can pick up your kids without worrying about work.
- An open, healthy workplace we all can enjoy and grow.
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Modern laptop and equipment provided.
How to apply
Fill out the simple application form on Workable link below. Remember to include a written motivation on why you want to join Checkly and what motivates you in a job.Apply now