Executive Assistant / People Operations
- Remote within Europe
- German & English
- Notion, Slack, Excel, GSuite
- Part time or Full time (flexible)
About the role
Checkly is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to come in and make an impact starting day one. This is a great opportunity to join an early-stage company, support the leadership team and help us do what we love most: building the best active monitoring service for modern developers.
Checkly is a Europe-based, fully remote startup with strong roots in Berlin. We’ve recently raised a financíng round backed by the best investors and are growing fast.
Diverse teams don’t just happen by themselves. We care about building a team where people of all backgrounds are encouraged to do their best work.
Support and Ownership
You are a self-starter, problem-solver, and unflappable through whatever gets thrown your way. You will support the leadership team and fully own EA responsibilities and are eager to learn about people operations. More specifically you will support the team with all the things logistics, managing calendars, travel coordination, expenses, etc.
Finance and Reporting
You will prepare the accounting and work with our external accountants in Germany, the USA, and the Netherlands. You will issue invoices to our customers and help us to prepare our monthly investor reporting.
You will support our whole team with daily administrative duties and complete various tasks that include organizing team events, support with employee onboarding, organize visas, help with recruiting and coordinating job interviews.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multitask.
- You are adaptive, outgoing, and a positive professional who loves working in an ever-changing environment
- You have outstanding analytical skills, a structured way of thinking and attention to details
- You have professional English and German communication skills
- You have existing experience as Executive Assistant preferably in a startup
What we offer
- Flexible work hours
- 27 days vacation
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Become part of a fast growing, international, and remote team
- Modern laptop and equipment provided
How to apply
Fill out the simple application form on Workable link below. Remember to include a written motivation on why you want to join Checkly and what motivates you in a job.Apply now