- Remote within CET -3 / +3 timezone
- Full time
About the role
Harden & expand our backend
Our backend runs on Hapi.js and a collection of custom job runners and Lambda applications distributed around the globe. We’ve ran almost 500 million checks already and are ramping up for a lot more. We use AWS Lambda/SQS/SNS/S3, Heroku, Postgres, & Redis. You will help us scale, harden and expand our backend: from the API to the background workers.
Build & shape our frontend
You will be working together with our frontend lead and design lead on all aspects of our Vue.js based frontend. Projects we have lined up are new dashboards & graphs, a collection of 3rd party integrations, in browser code editors and real time metric feeds. Almost no boring CRUD forms!
- You have experience in writing tests for frontend and backend.
- You like to work in a growing company with experienced founders.
- You know how to communicate with coworkers and customers in English.
- You are quick to pick up on new stuff and enjoy the process of learning new things.
- You love making software!
- Hands-on experience with UX design.
- Experience with building SaaS tools for developers.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work hours.
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Contribute to open source.
- Modern laptop and equipment provided.