Head of Marketing
- Remote & worldwide
- Developer-Tools, PLG
- Full time
About the role
Checkly is on a mission to build the #1 reliability automation platform for developers. We make End-to-End automation delightful, fast, and code-driven. A workflow with a world-class developer experience!
We believe in a bright future where apps are built and shipped more reliably from dev to production and further.
Thousands of developers are using Checkly today, we have recently passed the milestone of 1 billion check runs and raised our $10M USD Series A led by CRV!
We are on a bottoms-up/product-led growth (PLG) path and want to continue growing organically. Our goals are:
- Bring Checkly to more than 10,000 developers during the next 18 months.
- Build a strong community of developers that is rooting for us.
- Ship features, extend our platform and make End-to-End reliability fun!
As our Head of Marketing, you play a crucial role in achieving these goals. You will increase our signups and conversion by working closely with our product and go-to-market teams.
- Increase signups and conversion
- Scaling developer awareness: build a community of developers that become advocates.
- Communicating product capabilities: communicate new features and capabilities to drive product adoption and bring Checkly to thousands of developers.
- Building the brand: create and communicate well-positioned stories that resonate with developers.
- Building the marketing team: build a talented PLG-marketing team.
- Experience and passion for PLG and marketing for a developer tools SaaS.
- The ability to build a brand and messaging that resonates with our users.
- Experience in creating a strategy for organic customer acquisition.
- Love marketing but also product-related numbers and the ability to analyze them, drive experiments and make data-driven decisions.
- The ability to be autonomous and self-motivated in a remote work environment.
- Love for exceptional UX/DX.
- Experience building and managing a marketing team: You’re a people person.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
What we offer
- Flexible work hours and we support families: you can pick up your kids without worrying about work.
- 27 days vacation
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Become part of a fast-growing, international, and remote team
- Modern laptop and equipment provided
How to apply
Fill out the simple application form on Workable link below. Remember to include a written motivation on why you want to join Checkly and what motivates you in a job.Apply now