Why Checkly and not Pingdom?
Checkly is built for developers and DevOps teams eager to use a modern tool stack.
Pingdom is great when you want to know if your websites are up. But it doesn't show you whether your web app and endpoints are working correctly and performing well.
Flexible HTTP Checks
Checkly provides powerful insights and tools to customize your checks. Instead of a simple ping, you can create fully fledged configurable HTTP checks to monitor APIs.
Powerful E2E Checks
Convert your checks with a simple Node script
Easily migrate from Pingdom to Checkly by using our existing Pingdom-2-Checkly migration script. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
What makes Checkly unique
API monitoring for developers
Checkly supports you to create flexible HTTP Checks tailored to your needs.
- Monitor your API for performance & correctness
- Easily create your checks with Terraform and our Swagger importer
E2E checks with real browsers
Code your checks and control exactly how they interact with a real browser.
- Use real and worldwide distributed browsers to validate what you need using Puppeteer or Playwright frameworks
- We support you with examples and our Headless Recorder — coding is optional
- Run your tests constantly or via our CI/CD integrations
Trusted by engineering teams at
Get a clear picture of how your services perform for all your users around the world. Run your checks from any of our twenty data center locations spread over the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific, and Africa. Learn more