We are thrilled to announce that we have just raised a $2.25M seed round. This round is led by Accel and some great founders — including current and former executives from Vercel (formerly Zeit), Instana, Twilio and many more:
- Guillermo Rauch - CEO of Vercel
- Mirko Novakovic - CEO of Instana
- Ott Kaukver - ex- CTO of Twilio, Skype
- Christian Henschel - CEO of Adjust
- Paul Müller - CTO of Adjust
- Robin Vasan - Founder of Mango Capital
- Charles Ramsey - ex-CEO of Sauce Labs
- Philip Moehring - Tiny VC, AngelList Europe
Welcome, on board!
The reliability world is changing
Active monitoring and end-to-end testing have been silos with different tools and platforms. Modern DevOps demands a change. We firmly believe that Checkly sits at the intersection of these distinct market trends:
Old technology is dying:
- Active monitoring and testing are sleepy and are being overhauled.
- New frameworks like Puppeteer, Playwright, Cypress, and others are changing the active reliability world.
- Developers are now responsible for their app's reliability from development, through testing and monitoring in production.
We are building a solution that’s easy to get started with and seamlessly integrates into your development workflow.
Monitoring 💕 E2E testing = Active Reliability
This round enables us to move even faster, pushing our vision forward. We couldn't be more excited! We will:
- Grow our team and hire great engineers and go-to-market professionals.
- Work on Checkly alongside with our open source components like the Puppeteer Recorder.
- Continuously deliver an awesome service to our customers!