If you have checks running, you can select them on the main Checkly dashboard and get an overview of the results they have produced so far.
The Overview tab offers a summary with key metrics at a glance:
- 24-hour ratio: the percentage of successful check runs over the last 24 hours
- 7-day ratio: the percentage of successful check runs over the last 7 days
- 30-day ratio: the percentage of successful check runs over the last 30 days
- average: average execution time across the last 24 hours
- p95: the 95th percentile response time across the last 24 hours
- p99: the 99th percentile response time across the last 24 hours
You also have access to a graph showing status and response times per location across a timeframe of your choice.
Single check runs can be accessed either by selecting a recent (less than 30 days old) execution either on the graph or just below.
Note that you can access two separate tabs, one for scheduled and one for triggered executions.
API check results
API check results expose:
The request performed
Any assertions that were included in the check
All data related to the request and its response, such as
a. Response body
b. Request & response headers
c. Query params
d. Check job log
Timings, such as
d. First Byte
Browser check results
Browser check results contain:
- A short check summary, including errors broken down by category.
- A timeline showing how much time was spent on each page.
- An error log, only if your script failed.
- Expandable tabs on page your script navigated to. When expanded, each tab shows its own navigation/loading timeline and web vitals… …together with browser console logs, network logs and any screenshots that had been taken (including one screenshot taken automatically on failure).
- A job log for the check
The Events tab shows you alerts, deployments and other key events that have taken place during the execution timeframe of the check.